The Best Shark Repellent for Swimmers
- SAFE WATER: This shark repellent bracelet works to keep sharks at bay (30-40 feet away) while swimming, diving, snorkeling, or just hanging out in open water
- AUTOMATICALLYON: Turns on immediately when hitting saltwater – no “on or off” switch
- RECHARGEABLE: with a charging pad – seamless design makes sure it lasts
- DEEP SIGNAL: Works in depths of up to 140 feet
- WORRY-FREE: Gives you peace of mind, replacing fear with fun when swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving or surfing
Why would I get a shark repellent bracelet?
If you love spending time swimming, surfing, snorkeling, or diving, but have that nagging fear of a shark approach, bump, or bite, this shark repellent for swimmers can help! With the peace of mind that this shark repellent bracelet provides, you can swim or dive for hours on end with no shark incidents. The best part is that it’s safe for all sea life and uses an electrical current to keep sharks from getting to you.
If you’re planning a trip to Australia, Hawaii, or another tropical climate where sharks live, you will want to be sure to have a shark repellent bracelet with you. The E-Shark Force SWIM2 unit will keep you safe from sharks30 to 40 feet away from you and up to 140 feet deep,while you enjoy the sights, waves, and peace of the underwater world.
Does a fear of sharks keep you from swimming?
It’s totally normal to be afraid of sharks. If anyone has seen the movie Jaws, they are most likely terrified of sharks.If you’re looking for a way to stay shark-free when you’re swimmingwith a shark repellent bracelet, then you’re in the right place.
With the E-Shark Force SWIM2 Unit, you can feel safe in open waters, even if it’s shark season. Just strap on your ankle, jump in the water and you’re ready to swim, snorkel, or scuba safely around sharks. When the shark repellent bracelet hits saltwater, it turns on automatically. This shark repellent for swimmers is proven effective and lasts 3-4 hours on a full charge. To recharge, just rinse with fresh water and place on your easy-to-use charging pad.
Is using a shark repelling bracelet safe?
In short. YES. Not only will the E-Shark Force shark repellingunit keep you safe from shark attacks, bites, and bumps, but the electrical signal it sends will not harm sharks, fish, or other wildlife underwater. Plus, with a sturdy strap, compact design, and long-lasting battery life, you get hours of safe underwater fun in one package. When you’re ready to get in the ocean without fear, be sure to grab your E-Shark Force shark repellent bracelet.
E-Shark Force Testimonial from a safe, satisfied, shark-free customer:
“I swam the Ka’iwi Channel two weeks ago having an E-Shark Force bracelet attached to a kayak the whole time. It gave me the peace of mind to even get into the water, which has been pretty scary for me to do without any shark deterrent, especially in Hawaii. Didn’t see one shark during my swim. Thanks!”
—Zdenka K., Hawaii
Easy Shark Safety with E-Shark Force:
- AUTOMATIC: turns on the second it hits saltwater, no “on or off” switch
- SLEEK: compact design to keep swimming, surfing, and SUPing smooth
- PROVEN: successfully tested on Oahu, Hawaii
- EASY-TO-CHARGE: wireless charging with a seamless design
- SAFE WATER: 30-40 feet stays shark-free with E-Shark Force
- MADE IN USA: Supportlocated in Maui,Hawaiiandmanufactured in the USA
Care Instructions for E-Shark Force SWIM2 Unit:
- Make sure unit is fully charged before taking off to the ocean.
- Attach shark repellent bracelet to ankle, arm, bag.
- Enjoy hours of shark-free swimming in the ocean.
- When finished, rinse unit with fresh water and charge wirelessly on pad.
- If you have any issues, contact us right away so we can help!