Information about the Best Shark Repellent Devices Available Today
Easy Shark Safety with E-Shark Force:
- AUTOMATIC: turns on the second it hits saltwater, no “on or off” switch
- SLEEK: compact design to keep swimming, surfing, and SUPing smooth
- PROVEN: successfully tested locally on Oahu with testimonials to back it up
- EASY-TO-CHARGE: wireless charging with a seamless design
- SAFE WATER: 30-40 feet stays shark-free with E-Shark Force
- MADE IN USA: Support and location in Hawaii, manufactured in the USA
5 Ways to Avoid Sharks When in Open Water
- Invest in (or rent) a shark repellent device.
- Use the strong Swim2 unit, easy-to-adjust strap to fit onto your ankle. Or use the Paddle2 unit to attach to your Surfboard or SUP board.
- Once you hit saltwater, the E-Shark Force deterrent unit turns on automatically and sends small electrical currents to keep sharks 30-40 feet away and up to 140 feet deep.
- Swim, surf, or StandUp Paddleboard with confidence and without worrying about a shark bite (or bump!) for 3-4 hours of uninterrupted safety.
- Rinse with fresh water and recharge on easy-to-use wireless charging pad until you’re ready to explore the ocean again.
DAILY RENTAL EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE
We offer the best surfing experience for kids and teenagers on the West Coast.
How does the E-Shark Force Shark Deterrent Unit work?
When it comes to shark repellent devices, E-Shark Force has been tested and proven to be effective. After 12 years of research and testing, owner Wilson Vinano has evolved the best shark deterring technology on the market.
- An electrical current is released, which deters sharks from their normal “bump and bite” behavior
- When the charged shark repellent devices hit saltwater, the devices immediately turns on. One less thing to worry about!
- Our shark deterrent devices are rechargeable on a charging pad and has a sleek, seamless design with no external ports
- E-Shark Force is safe and causes no harm to sea life, it just keeps sharks from attacking
Why should I get a shark deterrent?
Picture yourself on your next trip to tropical waters. Does that creeping fear sit in the back of your head? Are there sharks nearby? If you’ve ever had a close encounter with a shark, you know that peace of mind when you’re in the water is priceless. Whether you love to swim, surf, Stand Up Paddleboard, snorkel, scuba, or fish, the E-Shark Force shark repellent devices can be the difference between life and bite. With 2 models – the Swim2 unit (which attaches to your ankle) and the Paddle2 unit (attaches to your SUP board, surf board, or dive gear), you’ll be safe during shark season. Both models are available for rent, to conveniently keep you shark-free on your next tropical holiday.
Inspired By Excellence & Innovation
I am passionate about the safety and conservation of sharks. I have worn the E-Shark Force unit across some of the most shark infested swims in the world. During the 26 mile Molokai Straits in Hawaii, it kept me feeling safe in 17 hours of swimming. Even though I had two separate shark sightings they kept their distance…I had a similar sighting across the 15 miles Tsugaru Channel in Japan where I saw one deep down underneath me and it soon moved on… for the conservation of sharks, to keep them protected, I couldn’t recommend it more.
E-Shark Force is the smallest and lightest waterproof shark defense device I have ever used in the ocean. I’ve used it with sharks in the waters of Tahiti, Hawaii, California, whether I’m surfing, diving, shooting a movie, or just enjoying the ocean. It gives me the greatest confidence to enjoy my quality of life.